The TorquePlus Fastening System
• Ring & Open End Spanners feature the TorquePlus fastening system.
• Anti-Slip Designate
• Fastening is made easier and tighter.
• Our unique drive designs allow greater contact with the flats of fasteners,
providing greater torque to make tightening easier.
• Fasteners last longer.
• Conventional Spanners damage fasteners by concentrating forces on the
corners. Sidchrome drive designs spread force over a larger contact area,
reducing rounding off and extending fastener life.
• Safer and more efficient use.
• Anti-Slip Designate features a locking groove to prevent Spanner slippage.
TorquePlus is ideal in use on damaged, frozen or rusted fasteners. These drive
designs make Sidchrome Spanners safer and more efficient to use than
• 6 A/F Spanners 1/4 x 5/16, 3/8 x 7/16, 1/2 x 9/16, 9/16 x 5/8, 11/16 x 3/4, 13/16 x 7/8″.