‘- I-BEAM SHANK
• Increased strength and more torque – the tensioning load is spread over a larger surface area which allows more torque to be applied to the fastener.
• Comfortable with a controlled grip – the I Beam design provides a better grip and a closer fit with your hand during use.
– NEW RING DESIGN
• One side of the ring is parallel to the shank and there is no “lead in” chamfer – this allows you to locate on a smaller section of the fastener than ever before.
• One side is offset as per traditional spanners but the ring is stepped down sharply to allow greater access.
– PATENTED ANTISLIP AND TORQUEPLUS FASTENING SYSTEMS
• The Open End of Sidchrome Spanners feature the ANTISLIP design – a locking groove prevents slippage and knuckle injury.
• The Ring End of Sidchrome Spanners feature the TORQUEPLUS design – contact is concentrated on the flats of the fastener, not the corners. This provides greater torque and makes tightening easier.
– 440 Spanners meet and exceed the following international standards
• Aerospace Standard SAE AS 954E – refers to the ring end
• ISO Standard NF ISO1711
– Sizes : 1/4”, 9/32″, 5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″, 13/16″, 7/8″ & 15/16”